SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender USA Performer Precision bass - P/J pickups , immac. cond. £675 with PPG£

JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 392
edited January 2021 in Basses £
Happy New Year!!
I bought this bass guitar from Coda Music in April 2020.  Officially it was second hand, but I couldn't find a mark on it and it's still in the same stunning, unmarked condition.  I haven't taken it out of the house and have hardly played it to be honest.  I am a guitarist who wants to learn bass, but have now bought a smaller Mustang bass to learn on, so this is now up for sale.  It comes with the certificate from Fender, allen key, strap locks and O/S gig bag.
These are £1100 new, so grab a bargain.  It's a fantastic all round bass with the Yosemite P and J pickups.
Happy to consider posting - estimate £25 extra (UK only please) - I have great packaging ready to use.

Really sad to see this one go, because I firmly believe it's the best bass guitar - just needed a 30" scale!

NB...photos don't do this finish justice.
Reflections of the room...not marks.

Any questions please let me know.
Jon

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom