SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Vox Night Train NT15H head

UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12886
edited March 2021 in Amps £
Hi all

Picked this up over the summer but after a lot of umming and ahhing I have decided that I prefer my PRRI and I won't be needing this for gigging any time soon.  

Very nice little head, well thought of in these parts. Comes with a nicely fitted, padded carry case (zip on the outer pocket has gone though). Amp is in good working order and if I can find my silver cloth I'll even give the chrome a polish. 

I don't currently have a box for this so would prefer collection from Burntisland, Fife or potentially can meet in the West End of Edinburgh (I am a key worker and still going in to work). EDIT: I can probably post it, hit me up. 

Image gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/MS2nIJb

Pricing seems a bit all over the place on these, based on whats currently on eBay I'm looking for £250. £225 ***SOLD***

Would potentially trade, not really looking for amps but let me know what you've got... 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments