New year Tier 29 Lockdown Mix Challenge!!!!!!

What's Hot
poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
edited February 2021 in Making Music
Happy New Year to you all...

To kick off the mix challenge this year... We have a poptastic indy track from poojnr and his chums for you to play with... Nearly 50 tracks...

https://soundcloud.com/thefretboard/01-drunken-words-junction-ten

This is about getting a good mix from what is available, so no "re-recording parts" but feel free to use or not use all of the tracks available... feel free to use drum replacement etc.... 

Just a small tip... You may or may not have to flip the phase on some of the mics 

If you want to join the fun, send me a DM and I will provide you with a link to the raw tracks.

MASTER YOUR TRACK TO AS CLOSE TO -14 LUFS... That way we can all listen to everything at roughly the same volume... bounce your track as a WAV and use WETRANSFER to send it to mix@thefretboard.co.uk 

I will create a playlist where the WAV files can be downloaded for comparison...

Voting will start soon after the submission deadline of 31st Jan 2021 extended to 12th Feb with each voter selecting 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice.

First choice gets 5 points - Second choice gets 3 points - Third choice gets 1 point

The order and scores of the top three entries will be announced soon after the voting ends. If there are 8 or more entries, then the order and scores of those in the top half will be announced.  

As people submit their entries, I'll post them in a playlist below. Hopefully we can share tips and tricks on how the mix was achieved. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments