Wandavision

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 4501
    darius said:
    Can we talk spoilers now?
    Not sure edited my comment to remove hint of spoilers!
    We should all probably bear in mind more when posting on here (and I don't exclude myself from this) that the guitar world is very small, the Fretboard is quite well known, and it is not uncommon at all for the subjects of our posts to read them...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 19507
    darius said:
    Can we talk spoilers now?
    No. At least...not out in the open. Use the spoiler tags (click the paragraph icon in the editor toolbar, and you'll get a list of paragraph formatting options - one of which is "Spoiler").
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • dariusdarius Frets: 271
    Ok
    Well without spoilers then:
    They certainly packed a lot in to the finale. 
    It’s been emotional. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • gavin_axecastergavin_axecaster Frets: 385
    tFB Trader
    Pretty underwhelmed tbh. First 3 eps were frankly boring, 4-8 more engaging if not exactly stunning. Finale was a pretty big letdown. Too much crammed in and too many convenient plot devices to hurry things along.
    Not sure I'm all that interested in the next phase of the MCU.
  • LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 242
    Love Marvel, and it's cool they tried to do something a bit different with this series. Bit naff having Grotbags as the main villain though. Roll on Black Widow. 
    edited March 6
    Trying out spoiler tags...

The ending was predictable but heartbreaking, imagine tucking your kids in at night knowing they will cease to exist, pretty much every parent's nightmare, then obviously Wanda's goodbye to Vision.

The end credits scenes, OK we get to see Rambeau again in Captain Marvel 2, and it looks like the Scarlet Witch is almost a split personality... working away while the heartbroken Wanda sits drinking tea.

Be interesting to see Wanda again in Doctor Strange 2.

We should all probably bear in mind more when posting on here (and I don't exclude myself from this) that the guitar world is very small, the Fretboard is quite well known, and it is not uncommon at all for the subjects of our posts to read them...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 1601
    Serious crush on Elizabeth Olson after the last few scenes. Blimey.

really good ending, hoping it leads into future movies
    Anyone else

shed any tears?  Or am I just wet?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 19507
    @darthed1981 ;

She's not a split personality - it's a direct confirmation of the reference to her being more powerful than the Sorceror Supreme. Astral projection is something Dr Strange can do with ease, but his mind can only actively reside in either his physical body or his astral form. Wanda can do both at the same time.
    <space for hire>
    @darthed1981 ;

She's not a split personality - it's a direct confirmation of the reference to her being more powerful than the Sorceror Supreme. Astral projection is something Dr Strange can do with ease, but his mind can only actively reside in either his physical body or his astral form. Wanda can do both at the same time.

Yes I figured that out a bit after posting that that she was in her astral form and her self at the same time.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 11335
    Again, it’s all a bit too much a part of the MCU for me to completely enjoy. I guess that’s part of the idea that it makes you want to watch the other bits. 
    But full of ideas and a visual treat I guess and it didn’t insult my intelligence so I could watch it with my son who is fully into it all. 
    Inhale away Jackson Jeffrey Jackson. 
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 2095
    edited March 13
    *duplicate*
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

• skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 2095
    Anyone else

shed any tears?  Or am I just wet?

Hell yes. "Thank you for choosing me to be your mum" and then that long pan round ending with her standing where they were going to build their house just about broke my heart
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 4127
    I though it was a great series. Zero complaints from me. I wonder what happens with white Vision?

Looking forward to Falcon and Winter Soldier next.

I very very rarely watch TV these days, but I did love comics as a kid, so nice to see some of my favourites from childhood fleshed out.   They’ve done a cracking job.   
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 4127
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter