Crowds

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24295

01:57

Wow.
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10691
    edited January 2021
    Awesome. Where’s that Cider with Rosie or whatever it’s called, somewhere in south america? That’s also bloody incredible. 

0:53

https://youtu.be/QMvE0yFnR0I

edit - just realised this is the same concert!! Great minds. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28335
    Ha ha! that giant inflatable Rosie!

AC/DC don't get enough credit, bloody amazing band
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • andypandyp Frets: 332
    That’s an incredible show. I’ve got the Blu Ray and have watched it a few times, every time I just get sucked in and can’t turn it off. What a crowd! The tracks are all on YouTube too I’m sure. Another one where the crowd are phenomenal...

https://youtu.be/ZuureXcbddY

• andypandyp Frets: 332
    edited January 2021
    Sorry. It said it failed then posted twice.

Nothing to see here. 

• yockyyocky Frets: 809
    Absolute mentalists, you love to see it. See also Iron Maiden crowds. Latinos love Anglo hard rock grandads that's for sure.

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2398
    yocky said:
    Absolute mentalists, you love to see it. See also Iron Maiden crowds. Latinos love Anglo hard rock grandads that's for sure.

They sure do.

I remember when Maiden headlined Download years ago, I was on my own at the front and got 'adopted' by a load of Brazilian guys; they didn't speak English, I didn't speak Portuguese - but the music united us. Really nice bunch of blokes, and you could easily tell they LOVED the music. One of my happiest memories!
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    FarleyUK said:
    yocky said:

They sure do.

I remember when Maiden headlined Download years ago, I was on my own at the front and got 'adopted' by a load of Brazilian guys; they didn't speak English, I didn't speak Portuguese - but the music united us. Really nice bunch of blokes, and you could easily tell they LOVED the music. One of my happiest memories!
    That wasn’t the number of the beast tour was it? The one where Dickinson went arse over tit over the monitor? I was there too if so!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • yockyyocky Frets: 809
    Sure I'm singing to the choir, but the Flight 666 doc is pretty great if you like armchair watching passionate crowds. I'm not a die hard fan but I have a cry along with the guy at 1:14:00 every time.