Open Mic jam videos

Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10402
I've been going through a load of hard drives containing all kinds of stuff and found a whole bunch of videos from old phones. 

I think it's times like this i miss the most. We used to run these nights very 2 weeks on a Thursday. The 3 of us as house band on acoustic keys and electric guitar. Sometimes in the summer we did it outside in the pub garden. Good times.  Every now and then someone gets up who's very good. 

So there's a sax player there on night. This is a brave attempt at baker street. The singers a friend who used to come all the time he's reading the lyrics from a tablet on the floor, likewise John on acoustic. Matty on keys is reading the score i think since he seems to know what he's doing. I've heard the song a million times so I'm playing on instinct. Shame about the solo, I thought I knew roughly how it went but didn't quite get there. Stayed in key though so not too bad. 

Sax player was great I though. 

So has anyone else got any open mic videos they can add to this thread, good or bad ?
www.2020studios.co.uk 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hey man, that solo was good, outlined the basic idea of the original ,excellent job. Aren’t you the guy with the awesome Stella guitar . Cheers 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10402
    Yeah mate, for these open mic jams though a telecaster has proved to be the most versatile guitar :)
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom