Recording the Beatles

Where can you get a copy of this book without taking out a second mortgage?
'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Oh, THAT book. Yeah, it looks beautiful as are the other two: http://www.curvebender.com/index.html
    perhaps contact them directly? It says a reprint is on the way, although 2013 is the last date I can find on the site. 
  • lukedlb said:
    Oh, THAT book. Yeah, it looks beautiful as are the other two: http://www.curvebender.com/index.html
    perhaps contact them directly? It says a reprint is on the way, although 2013 is the last date I can find on the site. 
    Yeah, the reprint thing has been up there forever.  Not sure it's gonna happen unfortunately. 

I didn't realise there were two more books.... now I have to kill you...
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8175
    Have you read Ken Scott's autobiography? Really good read. Think I have a copy somewhere. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • Hattigol said:
    Have you read Ken Scott's autobiography? Really good read. Think I have a copy somewhere. 
    I haven't but I'd like to. I'll check on the dreaded bay for a copy. Didn't know he'd released an autobiography,  thanks for the heads up.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8175
    Hattigol said:
    I haven't but I'd like to. I'll check on the dreaded bay for a copy. Didn't know he'd released an autobiography,  thanks for the heads up.
    @Caffeine_Vampire ;Just found mine. If you want it, does £10 delivered sound ok? 

He's a lovely guy. Met him at a Classic Album night locally where he was discussing Ziggy Stardust. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    lukedlb said:
    Yeah, the reprint thing has been up there forever.  Not sure it's gonna happen unfortunately. 

You could get The complete Beatles recording sessions by mark lewisohn. It’s good. 
    Think of it as a companion piece to Revolution in the head. 
  • Hattigol said:
    Hattigol said:
    @Caffeine_Vampire ;Just found mine. If you want it, does £10 delivered sound ok? 

He's a lovely guy. Met him at a Classic Album night locally where he was discussing Ziggy Stardust. 
    Sure thing.  Drop me a pm.
  • lukedlb said:
    lukedlb said:

You could get The complete Beatles recording sessions by mark lewisohn. It’s good. 
    Think of it as a companion piece to Revolution in the head. 
    I had that book years ago, I agree it's very good, might well grab it again.