Simon Jarrett of Kingsley Pedals Lesson (TPS)

What's Hot
BradBrad Frets: 658
Aside from making great gear, Simon Jarrett is a monster guitarist too. If anyone has a spare hour (split in to sections though) he did a lesson with Dan for That Pedal Show. Great to finally see him discuss the playing side of things. A seriously tasty player...

https://youtu.be/xqSLOhou1rY
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    He is undoubtedly a great player but what a thoroughly decent bloke and great teacher he comes across as. 
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 232
    I think he was a GIT student in the 80's, it's a great watch
  • BradBrad Frets: 658
    He is undoubtedly a great player but what a thoroughly decent bloke and great teacher he comes across as. 
    I think that’s the overriding thing for me too. I don’t take too much about someone from the odd video on YouTube etc, but he does come across as a really genuine, lovely guy. 

I think he was a GIT student in the 80's, it's a great watch
    Yep that’s the case and it’s a great watch indeed :smile:
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1341
    He is a great player and seems a very nice chap..

Sadly my only interactions with Simon was to order an amp, pay half up front, wait 12 months, then another 6 months, then another 3 and finally ask for my money back! I think my timing was poor as Mick Here and Dan Here had started to publicise his great pedals and his world went into back-order meltdown..

I forgive him although I did want that amp :)

Si
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BradBrad Frets: 658
    He is a great player and seems a very nice chap..

Sadly my only interactions with Simon was to order an amp, pay half up front, wait 12 months, then another 6 months, then another 3 and finally ask for my money back! I think my timing was poor as Mick Here and Dan Here had started to publicise his great pedals and his world went into back-order meltdown..

I forgive him although I did want that amp :)

Si
    Now that’s rough! I admire your staying power though, I’d have folded way before then. Yep, no doubt That Pedal Show created the waiting list madness. I think I read somewhere amps have been completely off the agenda for a while now...
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16081
    Simon is a super player but I'm afraid Dan's constipated delivery and breathy style has started to irritate me these days
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5143
    Dominic said:
    Simon is a super player but I'm afraid Dan's constipated delivery and breathy style has started to irritate me these days
    Don’t worry Mick, perhaps Dan will invite you to Simon’s next visit.... =)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom