SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Member Offer - 2019 Lowden O50c Mastergrade Acoustic

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
in Acoustics £ tFB Trader
Hi All;

Thought this would be worth posting here for sale given it's rarity and to allow a fellow TFB member the opportunity to pick this up without a factory wait. The below guitar is on consignment with me and with thanks to the Mods here I'm offering it for sale at a discounted price to members.

2019 LOWDEN O50c
TOP OF THE RANGE HANDBUILT LOWDEN - BUILT IN NORTHERN IRELAND
MASTER GRADE WOODS

This 2019 model is immaculate having been played for only a few hours "at home" by its owner. The guitar is complete will all paperwork and matching Lowden Custom Hardcase.

Specification

• Back and Sides Master Grade African Blackwood
  • Soundboard Master Grade Sinker Redwood
  • Neck Five piece Mahogany / Rosewood
  • Fingerboard Ebony w/ maple bindings
  • Neck Profile GL Standard
  • Tuners Gotoh 510 Gold w/ebony buttons
  • Scale Length 650mm
  • Bindings Tasmanian Blackwood
  • Purflings Mahogany / Maple / Rocklite
  • Strings George Lowden 12-53
Retail on this is scratching £8,750 with a considerable factory build time wait.

TFB member price - £6,750

Feel free to DM me should your require any further info.

Cheers Simon

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Put me down for 2
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 702
    Stunning... lottery winning required!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom