Boss Tonebender pre order through Macaris

What's Hot

Comments

• Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1648
    Yeah, nothing from guitarguitar for me either. Getting twitchy now I know others have theirs coming!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7764
    Fuckin Flipping Flippers doing the usual bullshit hahaha

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fuckin Flipping Flippers doing the usual bullshit hahaha

Just gotta hope boss make it a regular production pedal... 
  • wingo84wingo84 Frets: 42
    Mine from peach arrives tomorrow. How exciting! 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11860
    Where is mine.....
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
    Genuinely interested - if someone who has bought one doesn't like it and wants to move it on......how much are they going to list it for?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    Hattigol said:
    Genuinely interested - if someone who has bought one doesn't like it and wants to move it on......how much are they going to list it for?
    Current Reverb used price are like £1k to £1.5k.  I would wait until the hype dies down.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    https://youtu.be/PVCddgpBazM

At 9 tonight if anyone likes a live chat. Josh loves Boss so I presume his answer will be Yes, it’s worth it. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Crazy peach have them before Macaris, you’d think they would have been first
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7755

It makes a Miku @ £350 look like a bargain ;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12886
    Hattigol said:
    Its a good question.

I nearly bought one - because I wanted one, not to flip - but if I *had* bought one, it would be very hard to resist flipping one and having a family holiday with the proceeds. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5407
    edited June 2021
    Vintage-T said:
    Crazy peach have them before Macaris, you’d think they would have been first
    We don’t know Macaris doesn’t have them, it may be down to who has the faster receivers in their respective stockrooms, and it also may be down to couriers…
    If they had them surely they’d be in touch for payment? Only paid a £50 deposit??

Next week probably…fingers crossed
    Email from macaris duly received. Patience being a virtue again learned….
  • Oh great - Not had my Macaris email yet but I imagine they aren’t set up for big massive mail outs and mega shipping that a peach/ Andertons is. Ha I’m chill I’m cool …. 

Also is anyone hasn’t seen pig dog has just done a pre order for a Mk1 electric eye on their website that is so freaking beautiful if I hadn’t got the boss I would fully jump in on. 
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664
    Oh great - Not had my Macaris email yet but I imagine they aren’t set up for big massive mail outs and mega shipping that a peach/ Andertons is. Ha I’m chill I’m cool …. 

Also is anyone hasn’t seen pig dog has just done a pre order for a Mk1 electric eye on their website that is so freaking beautiful if I hadn’t got the boss I would fully jump in on. 
    Still zero contact from Andertons!

Was bloody dreaming about the damn pedal last night!!
    Oh great - Not had my Macaris email yet but I imagine they aren’t set up for big massive mail outs and mega shipping that a peach/ Andertons is. Ha I’m chill I’m cool …. 

Still zero contact from Andertons!

Was bloody dreaming about the damn pedal last night!!
    Same, the Andertons bit, not dreaming about it lol
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 455
    This is another case of me being late to the party :( hope you guys enjoy when it arrives!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2324
    edited June 2021
    Hattigol said:
    Its a good question.

I nearly bought one - because I wanted one, not to flip - but if I *had* bought one, it would be very hard to resist flipping one and having a family holiday with the proceeds. 
    I bought one and hopefully I'll get an email about it soon.

It was my 40th present from my family. My aim is to keep it as a nice keepsake and enjoy it.

However, I've just had a major issue with my car (partial engine rebuild) and I'm in difficulty in my career (wanting to move on but need a job offer - plenty of interviews coming up though) so actually, if someone offered crazy money I'd be tempted to take it to pay this rubbish off and help with a career break. Hopefully I won't need to but if a rich person who doesn't care about the price wants to go crazy with their lottery winnings, so be it it.

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2192
    I still haven't heard anything from Macaris.  You'd think they would get the first delivery. 

I'm pretty sure those high prices are a temporary anomaly.  Once they've all shipped I expect prices will be around face value.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom