Some band lockdown demos

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2873
edited February 2021 in Plug My Stuff
I think I've got these rough demo tracks into a somewhat palatable state for now so would be cool to get any feedback on them! As a band we kind of formed at the beginning of the first lockdown and have only met a handful of times over summer. So it was pretty much all done via bandlab then pulled it all together in Reaper. All free plugins apart from Spark and EZD2, so proper low budget stuff here haha. There are 4 or 5 more songs to come but we've been going through and refining/re writing bits so they're all in a half done state.

I do plan on replacing the fairly average sounding EZD2 drums with GGD Aggressive Rock, and eventually getting our drummer hooked up with his electric kit to get proper drumming on it. Also I may have gone OTT on the vocal reverb, I really struggle with getting vocals to sit nicely! Final caveat is I mixed on headphones so it may actually be all over the place, anyway rubbish excuses over here's what we have so far:

Listen to NiB Demos, a playlist by Nailed Into Barrels on #SoundCloud
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• westfordwestford Frets: 553
    Tried to have a listen, but there’s no tracks on there (maybe set to private?)
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2873
    edited February 2021
    Oops, just changed it all to public! Hopefully that works now.