SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Greer Black Fuzz, Menatone WMB, Catalinbread Topanga

What's Hot
edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
edited May 2021 in FX £

A few pedals for sale...all prices include posting and assume ppg

Menatone Workingman’s Blues - in great condition to say it’s the first series of this pedal. Preamp for JTM45 sounds. £125.00

Greer Amps Black Fuzz Custom - early model (as confirmed by Mr Greer himself when I did an NPD on Instagram). Great sounds but no room on my board. Velcro. £70.00

Catalinbread Topanga Reverb - boxed, Velcro, great condition - £110.00

Link to photos - https://imgur.com/a/KTjT3Lg

I may add more later as well

Drolo Effects Twin Peaks - four types of tremolo, selectable waveforms etc. It’s not the current version but the one before that (no switches, no envelope dial). Velcro. £175.00 WITHDRAWN

Analogman Sunlion - I love this pedal that much I’ve had three but I’m trying to rationalise my board and it shouldn’t be sat on a shelf. RCA/NKT transistors Great condition Velcro. -£375.00 SOLD

Benson Preamp - great pedal, just not getting used. Great condition. Box. Velcro £170.00 SOLD

Pedaltrain Metro 20 - has velcro fitted. Good condition. Comes with soft case. £40.00 SOLD

Source Audio Collider - as new, bought last year and used for a couple of hours at most. It’s just too powerful for what I need and while I love the options of multiple delays I’ll probably only ever use the spring reverb. Box. Velcro. £270.00 SOLD

Bright Onion Dual Looper with tuner out. Unused as I decided to go for a smaller board before I got chance to use it. Velcro. £30.00 SOLD

Surfy Industries SurfyVibe pedal - vibe pedal based on the vibe in Magnatone amps. I have too many swirly things so this is going. Good condition. Velcro. £100.00 SOLD

MXR ISO-Brick - no box and one of the original cables is missing (there is a replacement no name cable so there are 10 on total). Velcro - £70.00 SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments