SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Epiphone Nick Valensi Riviera - decent condition. SOLD>

HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23147
edited August 2014 in Guitars £
On sale here is an Epiphone Nick Valensi Riviera. It's in full electronic order, no issues with the jack, pots or switches. The scratchplate has been removed but will be included (you will need a couple of screws to attach it). The previous owner scratched the 'Valensi' off of the truss rod cover. There is a small nick taken out of the bind around about the first fret region (check the picture of this). No case or gig bag with this. Currently strung with heavy strings (I think I stuck 12s on it) as I was wanking around with jazz chords. All original pickups and wiring. 

£325 cash on collection from me here in Bristol. I really do not want to post this as I only have a guitar box and no bigger box to go around it. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi, I'll take this for £325 in cash and am happy to collect from Bristol. Thanks, Kevin Baxter (07979 283266). I'm in the US until 4th August but can collect at some point after that. Hope that's ok.
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23147
    @kbaxterg4 I'm a-hearin' you, sir. I'll take this down from Ebay now.