SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Martin OM-21 Sunburst [SOLD]

BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
edited March 2021 in Acoustics £
This is a really nice sounding OM-21 in excellent condition. I bought this a while back from Coda and, enamoured with the OM shape, scale length, etc., I quickly bought an OM-42. As a result, this guitar has been confined to its case and it's time to move it on.

This is a 2013 model, so just before the 'Reimagined' models were introduced. However, the OM-21 had already transitioned to the Reimagined specs, so the only difference is that the bridge pins are straight rather than slanted.

As noted above, the condition is excellent, with no dings or dents - just a few fairy scratches on the pickguard. There is a tiny - and I mean tiny - bit of glue squeeze out around the binding on the lower waist, but this was present when the guitar was new. I've tried to capture this in the picture below.

I'm looking for £1,750 shipped, payment by bank transfer.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    A fine fine guitar. An absolute cracker. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have one of these in Natural. They're amazing guitars and your one certainly pips mine in terms of looks.
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    Yep, it's a beaut. It's sold bar the formalities - I just need to get a box for shipping.