SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold- Warwick Fortress One 4 string FS/FT looking for a Warwick 5 string

What's Hot
mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 188
edited June 2021 in Basses £
Trying to slim down the heard, so hopefully looking to move on the Ibanez 5 string (listed here too) and also this to get one german Warwick 5 String. This is in great condition, sounds amazing and that neck is just incredible! 

https://imgur.com/a/kFJ9x1T

last one of these on eBay went for £750 by the looks of it (albeit with a bit of damage) so looking for £700

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Interesting bass. 

I have an under-utilised five string MIG Streamer Pro Stage 1 in a similar Honey Violin finish to your Fortress. All original except for Seymour Duncan Phase 1 narrow soapbar active pickups and non-adjustable nut installed for previous owner, Markbass endorsee, Trevor McKinley.

Your profile says that you are in Northamptonshire. This makes exchanging instruments and any cash difference impractical during lockdown. :frown: 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 188
    Interesting bass. 

I have an under-utilised five string MIG Streamer Pro Stage 1 in a similar Honey Violin finish to your Fortress. All original except for Seymour Duncan Phase 1 narrow soapbar active pickups and non-adjustable nut installed for previous owner, Markbass endorsee, Trevor McKinley.

Your profile says that you are in Northamptonshire. This makes exchanging instruments and any cash difference impractical during lockdown. :frown: 
    Doh! That does sound interesting, where in the world are you? @Funkfingers ;
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    I am in the South Western corner of Wales.

I can upload photographs of the five string but, unless Bojo The Clown is lying,* we cannot transact until the Summer.

* He wouldn't do that, would he? ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still looking also added FS bump 
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4916
    edited May 2021
    FYI, you can insert the image inline into the thread, rather than a link to it which then means having to go through yet another site's security questionnaire.

Click on the image document icon, paste the image's URL into the drop-down text field, press the down-arrow.

@prowla -- just figured out why it wasn't working, thanks for the headsup...
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4916
    gladtobeofassistance...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom