SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe inc OHSC

What's Hot
rocknrollrelicrocknrollrelic Frets: 39
edited July 2014 in Guitars £

I am thinking of selling this beautiful Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe in Olympic White. This guitar comes with the original Chris Shiflett signature hard case. The guitar is in great condition and plays great and has had a recent pro setup, weighs in at around 8.2 lbs. The pickups on these Chris Shiflett Tele's are Custom Wound HOT paf style and are so raunchy! When combined with my Friedman it really is killer!!!!

I am happy for people to come view this guitar and also cash on collection is welcomed. £495 shipped. Can also accept PayPal and Bank Transfer. Also could be interest in a part trade for something else like a Telecaster or P90 equipped set neck guitar.. or whatever else that could be interesting in the studio! What do you have???

Will post some photos of the guitar later but just wanted to post this before I changed my mind! Here is a few stock images to wet your appetite tho ;)image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Djh8zkOTbc&list=RDVSWekBLe9V4&index=2

Here is some info from the website

There probably isn't a rock band still touring that deserve the title of modern day legends quite so much as the Foo Fighters. Foo's guitarist Chris Shiflett is a famous user of one of Fender's 70s revisions of the Telecaster: the '72 Telecaster Deluxe and this new signature model is based on his very own Artic White model! The Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe features custom high output humbuckers for that rich harmonic sounds that's vital for garage rock. We can't promise this quite will get you all the girls, but then it works for Chris so why not for you!

Chris Shiflett has his feet firmly planted in two worlds--with impeccable punk/hard rock credentials as long-time guitarist in the Foo Fighters, and with an authentic love for country, as heard in side project Chris Shiflett & the Dead Peasants. His abiding love for Telecasters and for huge humbucking sound now comes together in one kickass new instrument with his name on it--the Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe. Eminently affordable and modelled closely on Shiflett's favourite '72 Tele Deluxe, it features a striking Arctic White finish, a four-ply white pearl pickguard, a roaring pair of new custom-designed high-output humbucking pickups, a 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard for easy bends with low action, custom-stencilled hard-shell case, and Shiflett's signature on the headstock. Tour bus, platinum records and the adulation of millions not included.

Specfication

• Arctic White Finish
  • Custom Designed High Output Humbucker
  • Based on '72 Telecaster Deluxe
  • Four-ply white pearl pickguard
  • Rosewood fingerboard
  • 12" fretboard radius
  • Shiflett's signature on the headstock
  • Hard-shell Case included

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments