SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Martin D-16RGT

RicjoRicjo Frets: 20
edited March 2021 in Acoustics £
Now sold elsewhere.

Hello,

I am selling my Martin D-16RGT. It's in pristine / near-mint condition. I purchased it brand new in Feb 2020 (new old-stock, built in 2016). It's the previous version of the model, with the full-width of a dreadnought and not the slimmer-width current version. It only has a tiny mark, which came originally from the shop when purchased, and is pictured (but hard to see - on the sikta top - last pic in the album). Other than that, it's pristine. It even still has that beautiful Martin guitar smell (if you know, you know!).

It's built in Nazareth Pennsylvania (US) and is all solid sikta spruce top and solid east indian rosewood back and sides. The top is glossy and the back and sides are satin finished. She's the boomiest guitar I've had or played - even boomier than my Martin D35. But of course, doesn't shine as much as the D35 on overtones and trebles. But she genuinely and honestly sounds and plays great.

I'd preferably have it collected, but can post also (at buyer's cost). I'm also happy to allow anyone local to come try it out, socially distanced and rules-permitting, etc (Twickenham, London). 

She's redundant in my collection, now I have a Martin D35, and will therefore use the funds to help fund the purchase of a smaller bodied acoustic.

Am looking for something in the region of £1199 £1099 (ONO) and have it listed on other platforms at a higher price. Comes with the original hard case.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking.

All pictures can be viewed in the following album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5UkwfTxotS4GWnfL9
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom