SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Earthquaker Grand Orbiter V3

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
edited March 2021 in FX £
So now I've seemingly sorted the amp quest, I'm happy with my guitars and my board is looking great, of course I've gotta find something stupid to spend my money on. So I've decided to put a side board together of Earthquaker pedals. I've always liked their stuff and everything that's passed my way has been pretty impressive.

Update 26/2 - Have snagged my Avalanche Run back (Thanks Waz) also have a Data Corrupter, Speaker Cranker incoming to add to Dunes and Fuzzmaster general. Given this now mostly looking for a Grand Orbiter and probably a Plumes or Westwood to top off the gain stage. Maybe an Arrows?

Have the money to pay or can offer some trades, we can sort that out later.

Hit me up with any offers, literally nothing will not be considered....if that makes sense, do I not like that young man!
 \m/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Are you interested in chorus at all? I’m sure I have this version of the Sea Machine stored away somewhere.

https://youtu.be/u_Ry1gwHouU

I may even have The Depths you seek, I went through a phase of buying so many pedals I can’t remember what I’ve got and what I haven’t! I know I bought the Depths at one point and sold it but think I may have bought another as I wanted to pair it with a Wampler Velvet fuzz that I bought. I may be having a brain fart though!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • Would be possibly interested in the depths if you have it still. I just don’t use chorus enough, underlined by the amount of chorus pedals I’ve bought and subsequently not used enough....

pm me if you find it with what you’d want for it. :)
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    edited March 2021
    Now specifically looking for just a Grand Orbiter Phaser V3
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Last try for a grand orbiter before I buy a new one from Juno for £157. I’ll do £120 for a used one if it’s a v3?