SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(now sorted) FT Fender Player Stratocaster 2020 (looking for a tele)

What's Hot
ToastHatToastHat Frets: 6
edited March 2021 in Guitars £
tl;dr my strat for your tele

Fender Player Series Stratocaster
3 colour sunburst, maple board 2020

It's in excellent condition and has seen minimal playing - the film on the neck plate and back plate is still (mostly) attached.
I bought it from a guy that bought it new, he said he went a bit mental during lockdown and made several impulse purchases and was trying to get some money back.
He owned it for a month or two, I've owned it for a few weeks - just long enough to realise that strats aren't my thing: I love the neck but a trem and 3 pickups is too much for me.

The grain in neck and headstock has got a lovely, subtle bit of flaming and birdseye that I've haven't seen in other guitars at this level. But aside from that it's everything you'd expect from the player series and a strat. Looks great, sounds great, feels great.

Happy to provide video if required.

I reckon cash value is about £450.

I'm mostly after a Player series tele - ideally maple board, ideally in butterscotch / tidepool / orange, ideally 22 frets, ideally SS.

Failing that I'd consider something else with a lot of tele DNA - G&L Tribute ASAT, Schecter PT special (but I've never played either).
I'm not too fussed about condition really, I can live with some unsightly dings (preferable to a relic job in my book).

Can adjust with cash if needed.
Never posted a guitar or sold on here before so I'm bit scared but I'll just have to suck it up for the right trade. 
I'd much rather deal in person within COVID restrictions, I'm based in Cambridge and could drive a sensible distance once non essential travel is permitted again.
Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ToastHatToastHat Frets: 6
    bump for the inverse me that has an equivalent tele to trade
    Come on bizzarro me, you're out there somewhere. Maybe your name is ... BreadHair?
    Bump for BriocheWig
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom