Mike Baldwin (Johnny Briggs)

What's Hot
Gone to meet Jack and Vera in Heaven.

In quite a few old 1960's films and later on Corrie.

RIP.
“Ken sent me.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Saw him in 633 Squadron too recently, RIP
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • He lived somewhere around Stourbridge and was a bit of a local celeb. Johnny Briggs buys his Audi here, Johnny Briggs buys his cooker here, Johnny Briggs buys his Chinese take away here...

RIP.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    My mates just about to move to Portishead, and was looking forward to bumping into him..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• Wiki says he had apartments in Portishead and Florida. I wonder when he left Stourbridge? Although a good few years since I’d seen him in the local news. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • That’s a shame I remember his character from when I was a kid and Gail and suzie  birchall worked in his boutique , haven’t watched it for years now 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The singer’s wife in a band I was in, regularly worked as a extra in Coronation Street. She was besotted with Johnny Briggs - charisma by the bucketload apparently.

Certaintly a part of my childhood/youth. RIP.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22708

To be honest I always hated Mike Baldwin, with his chirpy cockney wheeler-dealer persona....

Certainly a memorable character though, and sorry to hear Johnny Briggs has gone.  RIP.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom