SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Bigsby B70 vibrato trem in aluminium

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited March 2021 in Parts £
Hi All,

I am looking for a reasonably priced Bigsby B70 Trem in an aluminium finish to fit onto a 335 style semi hollow body guitar.

Condition of finish not important as long as it works properly, in fact if it’s aged or worn, that’s even better for what I am looking for.

Hoping that someone has one kicking around spare in their parts draw, I wouldn’t care as I have had 2 or 3 B7s and a B70 over the years but got rid of them but am now hankering for one again lol  .  Typical how that always works.

Please message me if you have one for sale?

Thanks in advance   

Update - Sorted thanks, changed direction and stuck with a stop bar to avoid potential tuning issues 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    I have a box of Bigsbys, so I'll have a look later!
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited March 2021
    Zoonyboy said:
    I have a box of Bigsbys, so I'll have a look later!
    @Zoonyboy that would be great thanks
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    Sorry I have no B70s! There was a B3 in a box that had a pic of a 335 on the front, but it is a different style! Good luck!
    Ah not to worry thanks for checking for me  :)
    Still looking for either a B70 or even a B7 thanks 
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3965
    I just got a B7 from Guitar Guitar for £179 which isn’t a bad price from what I have seen recently.  They also had the B70 as I recall.
    I just got a B7 from Guitar Guitar for £179 which isn’t a bad price from what I have seen recently.  They also had the B70 as I recall.
    Will take a look thanks although was hoping to get a used one that may be the way to go if I can’t find one.  Thanks