SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gold Bigsby

DominicDominic Frets: 16089
I dont know all the numbers but whatever you need for a Falcon
In an ideal world it will have a Chet arm 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cowmoocowmoo Frets: 40
    You need a B6 or B6C  Chet arms come in two lengths too so beware. 
    Are you removing the caddy tailpiece?
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    I have a gold Gretsch B6, I need a Falcon TP, preferably an old one.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16089
    It's actually for a Yamaha AES 1500 which is a similar size guitar so I'm guessing that's right
    (stand to be corrected )

The Gretsch one needs to be on a Gretsch, but I have a worn gold one (very worn) that hasn't any names on it, but the same overall design. Does the same job. Half the gold is worn off. Those Yamahas are nice!
    Thanks.........I want something in good untarnished nick because the AES1500 is mint and it will look odd
    .......does it need to be on a Gretsch because it says Gretsch on it or because it will only fit Gretsch ?
    I'm a bit ignorant of these things.......when I had a Falcon it just said Bigsby on it
    Yes, you do need a better one than this, the Yamaha is quite a smart looking thing. I have a couple of SA2200s and they are very high end in finish. The Gretsch would fit anything, but is an old vintage one so worth quite a bit I suppose, and again, not mint!
  • I will have a brand new Bigsby B6 in gold with a Gretsch wire arm coming in hopefully a couple of weeks or so. I bought it for a project that I've since abandoned for another project. I think the wire arm would look killer on that Yamaha. Here's a sneak peak: 
    ^ Aha, Well Sir you've certainly got what I want .......just boils down to price really
    please pm me