Wiring Harness for Cheap-ish Gretsch

Hi all - I scored a v fun Gretsch Streamliner last year which I expected to be a bit of a Trigger's Broom project. Looking to change the pickups up soon but wondering how best to approach the broader electronics. Obviously there's a cost/benefit debate here (I might just leave it 'as is') but it dawned upon me that I have no effing clue how to approach a small bodied semi acoustic for this. I assume the pots are on a harness but haven't seen any pre-wired ones. (i.e. vol/vol/tone/master vol) 

Has anyone found a suitable kit/configuration? I think I'd be taking this to a tech so might source the parts separately - so again - welcome any experience.  

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Do @sixstringsupplies have anything?
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    The series name Streamliner covers a wide variety of solid, hollow and centre block models. These have different dimensions, different pickups, (sometimes) different control layouts and can present different physical installation challenges.

Please state the number of the model on which you will be working. This will help to identify which harness fulfils your brief. 

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.