Something for the man cave, Sir?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• LewyLewy Frets: 4192
    edited March 2021
    It’s tough enough fighting to stop my man cave becoming a dumping ground for every unwanted item in the house, let alone literally inviting everyone to hang all the f*cking coats and old bags in there too....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I prefer the teapot to the hangers..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got a Strat-shaped spatula and a mug with electric guitars all printed the wrong way round on it thanks to this kind of thinking. They're hideous.
    I’ve been given that same spatula twice by two different people. Unlike the guitar shape they’re based on they’re not ergonomic at all for their intended purpose
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11292
    A man-cave and a teapot don't strike me as being things that go together very well.
  • DaevidJDaevidJ Frets: 414
    I've got a Strat-shaped spatula and a mug with electric guitars all printed the wrong way round on it thanks to this kind of thinking. They're hideous.
    Is it a big red spatula? If so then yeah i have one too...
  • NeillNeill Frets: 941
    scrumhalf said:
    A man-cave and a teapot don't strike me as being things that go together very well.
    I totally, totally, disagree..!  

I would give up alcohol before I would give up tea.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris45chris45 Frets: 221
    Nut cut very badly on the right hand guitar - do they do no quality control?
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    My sister bought me some wooden spoons for Christmas some years ago that were vaguely guitar shaped. They were shit....
  • steersteer Frets: 1188
    I don't think I have seen a guitar stung like that before.
  • Haz478Haz478 Frets: 64
    In fairness the better half bought me a telecaster chopping board years ago. The wood and finishing was better than the guitar I had at the time......go figure. Still have it. Still in tune. Call it the boardcaster.
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Haz478 said:
    In fairness the better half bought me a telecaster chopping board years ago. The wood and finishing was better than the guitar I had at the time......go figure. Still have it. Still in tune. Call it the boardcaster.
    I’ve got one of them...

• Haz478Haz478 Frets: 64
    poopot said:
    Haz478 said:
    I’ve got one of them...

That made me laugh more than it should have done. That would work for cheese cutting also! Boardcaster V2 in progress....