WTB: Hamer USA Standard

What's Hot
CandledinnerCandledinner Frets: 0
edited March 2021 in Guitar
Looking to buy a USA Hamer Standard (Explorer) .. Any age or condition considered but preferably one that's not been tampered with or altered..
Direct email:
aldo@live.co.uk

Thanks in advance.. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1725
    Hi Aldo,

Did you snag Cynics Floydy one in the end?

Cheers,
    Ben.
    I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    Looking to buy a USA Hamer Standard (Explorer) .. Any age or condition considered but preferably one that's not been tampered with or altered..
    Direct email:
    aldo@live.co.uk

Thanks in advance.. 

Aldo , are you the same Aldo from newcastle area that posts loads of tasty hamers on Facebook?!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    edited March 2021
    Going to be a tough call to find an original Hamer USA Standard in original, unmolested condition in the UK or Europe! I’m a Hamer collector and have been doing daily web searches since 2008 - in all that time I can think of only one USA Standard (from 1996), that has surfaced on eBay in the UK. Obviously there is one offered for sale on eBay in black with a Floyd Rose currently. You’d almost certainly need to be looking in the US of A or else be waiting for years for any to turn up...
    Moleman said:
    Going to be a tough call to find an original Hamer USA Standard in original, unmolested condition in the UK or Europe! I’m a Hamer collector and have been doing daily web searches since 2008 - in all that time I can think of only one USA Standard (from 1996), that has surfaced on eBay in the UK. Obviously there is one offered for sale on eBay in black with a Floyd Rose currently. You’d almost certainly need to be looking in the US of A or else be waiting for years for any to turn up...
    Annoyingly that one on eBay is a Blitz and not a standard - although its in good nick and not a bad price :)

• MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    Moleman said:
    Annoyingly that one on eBay is a Blitz and not a standard - although its in good nick and not a bad price :)
    Adopts Inspector Clouseau voice, ‘Yes, I knew that...’
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I know you love these things as much as I do!!