SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SoLD: Modified Squier Bullet Mustang

UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12900
edited March 2021 in Guitars £
NB Complete photo gallery herehttps://imgur.com/a/QOYq364

Right, I must be a bit mad but I'm looking to sell my modified Squier Bullet Mustang. I have too many guitars and I need to cut down, as painful as it is. Its worth more than I'll get for it, for sure... 

Its in a beautiful Imperial Blue finish, which is hard to photograph but its basically a deep metallic blue. Lovely. 

There's a thread on the modifications here but I'll describe them here too: 

It had a setup, and I installed a pair of Oil City "Havoc" Pickups, which Oil City describe as:

Nothing looks like a Havoc, and nothing else sounds like a Havoc!
Triple magnet system on the bridge unit combining alnico 8 and ceramic, over height bobbins for treble cutting power. Thicker gauge wire for harmonic sparkle and fat, punchy lows. Neck unit alnico 5 and beautifully ‘string separate’. Awesome power with a light touch when the gain is rolled back. 16k bridge, 9k neck (average). 

Built to split well for powerful single coil sounds

Wired as volume, tone, three way selector and with splits for both pickups---split them by 
using a resistor to simulate a 250K volume pot when the pickups are split, rather than partial splits. The splits in particular are really excellent---genuinely sound like a good single coil pickup, not a weedy split humbucker. 

I'm aware I could probably make "more money" selling the pickups and guitar separately but the pickups fit the guitar really well so I don't want to do that. 

A bargainous £150. I'm in Burntisland, Fife but I can probably post - still have the original box. 

{Make sure to look at all the photos - including the one of the chip to the finish on the side of the guitar}

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments