Trevor Peacock RIP

NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4914
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5154
    No no no no.... parking in the lower field RIP
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18730
    I had no idea that he was also a hit songwriter in the 1960's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Peacock
    RIP a very versatile & talented man.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22788
    I must admit, I thought he'd died years ago, but I was confusing him with everyone else on the Vicar of Dibley...

I didn't know anything about his songwriting past or the range of his acting roles.

Made me wonder what happened to his sin Daniel Peacock, he was a good comedy actor.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Sad news. RIP
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2427
    For me it was Roger Lloyd-Pack and Trevor Peacock that made Dibley worth watching.

I hadn't realised that he was the songwriter Trevor Peacock of the sixties. I thought the name was just coincidence.

RIP

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    In some ways The vicar of Dibley was just another 'safe' sitcom, and in other ways it seemed like a triumph of Britishness. The actors all played their parts superbly, and the characters were great. Sad to see yet another go. RIP Trevor.
  • Local to me, lived in East Coker, just outside Yeovil. Used to gig in his local.