SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Yamaha LS36/LS26

What's Hot
RebarRebar Frets: 134
I've read some good reports on these and, if anyone has one of these which they might like to move on, please feel free to drop me a PM. Cheers. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not got an LS, but an LL26 + it's fabulous/stunning! Flawless build + finish too. Never selling, but have a bump on me, just for having great taste!
  • RebarRebar Frets: 134
    Not got an LS, but an LL26 + it's fabulous/stunning! Flawless build + finish too. Never selling, but have a bump on me, just for having great taste!
    Thanks @lestermarshall . There aren't many of these around and I thought it would be a nice alternative to a Martin 000-28. The only ones available seem to be in Japan. However, I know that Yamaha London had a massive sale about 18 months ago and I was hoping someone who snagged one then may have fancied moving theirs on by now. The search for a local one continues! 
  • Yes, I heard about the Yamaha London sale, but a bit too late! Good luck with your search!
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5405
    Rebar said:
    Not got an LS, but an LL26 + it's fabulous/stunning! Flawless build + finish too. Never selling, but have a bump on me, just for having great taste!
    Thanks @lestermarshall . There aren't many of these around and I thought it would be a nice alternative to a Martin 000-28. The only ones available seem to be in Japan. However, I know that Yamaha London had a massive sale about 18 months ago and I was hoping someone who snagged one then may have fancied moving theirs on by now. The search for a local one continues! 
    Peach just got a straggler LS36 in - https://www.peachguitars.com/brands/yamaha-mega-deal/yamaha-ls36-are-ii.htm - same price as the YMSL sale...
  • RebarRebar Frets: 134
    Whitecat said:
    Rebar said:
    Peach just got a straggler LS36 in - https://www.peachguitars.com/brands/yamaha-mega-deal/yamaha-ls36-are-ii.htm - same price as the YMSL sale...
    Thanks for that @Whitecat I'll check it out. Ideally, I was hoping to avoid the hit by buying second hand, but this could be a possibility. Many thanks.
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5405
    Rebar said:
    Whitecat said:
    Rebar said:
    Thanks for that @Whitecat I'll check it out. Ideally, I was hoping to avoid the hit by buying second hand, but this could be a possibility. Many thanks.
    Tough call though whether second hand they will actually be much lower than that though once there are none available, at least not in the hot market of today! 
  • artiebearartiebear Frets: 810
    edited April 2021
    Rebar said:
    Whitecat said:
    Rebar said:
    To be honest, that guitar at Peach is as cheap as you will get a 36 series including secondhand. That is one helluva reduction off the usual new price.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom