Just kidding

What's Hot
phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
edited March 2021 in Off Topic
Just Kidding

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5140
    The thing that annoyed me most about the whole sorry saga is the way Oprah kept calling her Maygan through the interview.... Mrs tone1 wasn’t impressed when I repeatedly corrected Oprah at every opportunity......She said I reminded her of Giles from Gogglebox.... :3
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9684
    tone1 said:
    The thing that annoyed me most about the whole sorry saga is the way Oprah kept calling her Maygan through the interview.... Mrs tone1 wasn’t impressed when I repeatedly corrected Oprah at every opportunity......She said I reminded her of Giles from Gogglebox.... :3
    How are you pronouncing Oprah?
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Snoreprah.

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    I just hate seeing or hearing about them! Sick of them!

I have to admit that I lean a bit more to Piers Morgan's opinion on her, and Harry has ****ed over his whole family big time. Nice. 

I want them to get the hell out of my face. They can do what they like as long as it isn't newsworthy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2021
    tone1 said:
    The thing that annoyed me most about the whole sorry saga is the way Oprah kept calling her Maygan through the interview.... Mrs tone1 wasn’t impressed when I repeatedly corrected Oprah at every opportunity......She said I reminded her of Giles from Gogglebox.... 3
    I’m going for Opry.... like the Grand Ole Opry. See how she likes that...

Side note....Oprah’s company is called Harpo, which is Oprah backwards...

• loveagood69loveagood69 Frets: 123
    @tone1 What do you mean sorry saga exactly? Do you think they're lying about suicidal thoughts/struggling with mental health or are you one of these people that think people with mental health issues should just suck it up?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10680
    tone1 said:
    Orpah. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5624
    @tone1 What do you mean sorry saga exactly? Do you think they're lying about suicidal thoughts/struggling with mental health or are you one of these people that think people with mental health issues should just suck it up?
    Give me a break - everyone suffers with mental health issues to a greater or lesser degree. Most people don't feel the need to tell the world about it, though.
    edited March 2021
    I would have thought that the fact that whatever has gone on behind closed doors causing a rift between the two parties, causing two Brothers, Father and Son, Grandchildren and Grandparents, Nieces and Nephews to be estranged from one another, would in my opinion, constitute a ‘Sorry Saga’ 

On your second question as to whether I think that that they are lying or should they just suck it up, then the answer is simply neither. At the last count I have lost nearly a dozen Family members, friends or acquaintances to suicide, and I am a mental health first aider who deals with people at crisis point on a regular basis. 

I know you’re pissed at my attempt at light hearted banter about a spelling mistake (which there will be in many of my posts too) but narrowing my comment of ‘Sorry Saga’ down to just two horrendous possibilities isn’t cool...
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    Mods please close this thread
  • loveagood69loveagood69 Frets: 123
    edited March 2021
    @tone1 ;;That's fair enough! I was only ask as I'm sick of seeing people shrugging this off. Some opinions on this topic are downright disturbing.

I think anybody brave enough to talk openly about mental health and air their dirty laundry like that shouldn't be belittled or have what they've done undermined in anyway.

No anger R.e the spelling, i had a good lol.  3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    tone1 said:

Ka-ching! 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    phil_b said:
    ???
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4622
    From what I can make out both parties are at fault.
    She has joined a deeply traditional institution with certain protocols that need to be adhered to. Some are completely antiquated. There are some in the Royal apparatus who may take things too far (e.g. skin colour).
    On the other side Meghan is a bit a spoilt brat, used to getting her own way, example she is used to getting certain gifts from fashion designers, whereas Royal protocol says she must buy her own cloths from British outlets.
    She was likely to given the same attention when integrating as Kate Middleton was when being prepared for her role, Harry was likely not much help as he has not real experience non Royal life.
    This was aired in public to earn money ($7M apparently) and I think should have been handled private via mediators.

• phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    Sassafras said:
    phil_b said:
    ???
    It was a joke thread. Not a place to discuss the couple or have a serious debate on mental health 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12320
    edited March 2021
    @tone1 ;;;That's fair enough! I was only ask as I'm sick of seeing people shrugging this off. Some opinions on this topic are downright disturbing.

I think anybody brave enough to talk openly about mental health and air their dirty laundry like that shouldn't be belittled or have what they've done undermined in anyway.

No anger R.e the spelling, i had a good lol.  3
    To be fair it’s not healthy for the other party if someone makes allegations against them and then no one is allowed to question or have an opinion about it because the accused said it affected their mental health. 
  • Don’t get the connection between just kidding and the subject matter 
    This is what I thought it was about
    https://youtu.be/AyE4XWe_Lrs
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12292
    I'm amazed how well we imagine we know these people, he's this or she's that. How do you know? We only get the tabloid dirt or the PR lead front. It's all assumed. 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    I'm amazed how well we imagine we know these people, he's this or she's that. How do you know? We only get the tabloid dirt or the PR lead front. It's all assumed. 
    And why do we give a shit?
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6667
    Sassafras said:
    And why do we give a shit?
    Or as my old (and now departed) friend Esra used to say in her thick Macedonian accent, "Why you talk so much? You don't even shit a give!"