Help, dark mode on Tfb not dark anymore ?

My dark mode setting on my iphone/iPad isn’t making the screen dark any more. Any ideas? I’ve just bought a new iPhone and it has coincided with this. Don’t know if it’s related ? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2425
    Mine did that inexplicably recently but it was easy to fix. Just click on your avatar then on the page that opens click on 'edit profile'. At the bottom of the profile page you will see a drop-down to choose your screen mode.
  • Yeah, I've done that, several times. It doesn't matter if it's on dark , faded or standard it's all the same. It's the same on my MacBook Air, too. Weird. 
  • Oh, and now it's back. It appears that the mobile version on my phone was on, as soon as I set it to full site on that device it's changed everything back to dark mode, iPad  and computer.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14423
    Does the tFB dark theme disappear after sunset and reappear at sunrise?

iOS Settings > Display & Brightness offers the option to automatically flip the screen appearance between Light and Dark themes. It is possible that the iOS and forum theme reversals are cancelling each other out.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72306
    It's a setting in your forum preferences, not device-specific - so having it set differently in different modes on different devices will likely cause it to misbehave as soon as you log in from a different one.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein