Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Forum T-shirts, PAYMENT DETAILS

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 28220
edited September 2013 in Off Topic

The order has been placed and paid for ... so, I'm asking for payments now please.  The order includes everyone's orders up to 11.00 this morning, when I read out my credit card details to the printer.  So, if you asked for one (or two, or three), you'll be getting one (or two, or three).

The order details are in this discussion (which I've now unstickied).

Please pay either to our PayPal account thefretboard@outlook.com or you can give me cash if you're coming along to the East Anglia gearfest next Saturday.

Incl p&p, the cost is £15.70 for 1 t-shirt, £28.70 if you ordered 2, and £42.50 for the real fan, who ordered 3.

If paying by PayPal, please, please, please;

1. Add your forum name to the payment notes so I can check off the payment against your order.
  2. Either include your postal address, or PM me here with your address.
  3. Think of the transaction as "a gift" :D

The t-shirts should be getting printed in the next 7-10 days, then shipped to me, then I'll put them all in nice bags/envelopes and get them posted out to you.  So it'll be late Sept before they drop through your letterboxes.

Any changes to that ... I'll let you know.

Please post a comment to say that you've paid - then I'll check that I've got the PayPal confirmation for your payment. 

I won't confirm them all, but I will shout if anyone says "paid" here, but I don't see the payment in PayPal.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments