Monday will be awesome..

What's Hot
Golf in the morning, seeing my Daughter in my garden in the afternoon. 

Not seen her since Xmas day, I can't wait. 
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16013
    nice..........except for the golf bit
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    @strumjoughlamps that will be magical, enjoy!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    Yup we have an 8 o clock tee time booked, 4 ball I usually play In, we have all booked the day off work. Soooo looking forward to hitting a ball again, however badly it may be 
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1839
    Thought this thread would be about the only connect final. 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12255
    18 degrees and sunny darn sarf. On Monday apparently. Summer is here.  
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 972
    edited March 2021
    Seeing my best friends on Wednesday afternoon in their garden. Stocked up on a few beers & plan on getting a take away pizza.  I haven’t seen them since the middle of December. Fingers crossed that the weather is dry.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4902
    duotone said:
    Seeing my best friends on Wednesday afternoon in their garden. Stocked up on a few beers & plan on getting a take away pizza.  I haven’t seen them since the middle of December. Fingers crossed that the weather is dry.
    That's our plan for teatime today - got a couple of bottles of wine cooling down, ready for the 6 o'clock stroll.

• Typically, having managed to avoid any Covid shenanigans throughout the last year, I'm self isolating all this week after someone in work tested positive at the weekend! Another 8 days for me before I can enjoy the new freedoms. :(
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1468
    duotone said:
    Weather is supposed to be good all week I believe! We've had the in-laws round today and they're coming again at the weekend (they live 200 miles away) as they've not seen our little'un since Christmas Day. 
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4902
    Necro-bump!  (it's all the rage, y'know...)

The only pub around here with outdoor seating has 300 bookings for Monday.  Yes, three hundred. 

I guess it's because everyone's back at work?

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11812
    I always take the idea that imagine if someone has lit a cigarette, if you can smell the smoke then the virus can travel that far.  300 bookings even outside, if everyone lit a cigarette, you are going to smell smoke, outside or not.  
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Basically started off the sentence proudly exclaiming that you're a psychopath and then try and to rewind and try and evoke some sort of ill gotten empathy because you haven't seen your daughter in a time.  I'm sorry, but golf is shit game, even if it is even a game.  You're a loon.  Maybe it just reads badly.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • DavidRDavidR Frets: 728
    edited April 2021
    Reasons to be happy. Have a great day strumjoughlamps. My family got together on Easter Sunday for an outside meal and I must say it was one of the happiest days of my life. Many thanks to whoever arranges the weather too! Hadn't seen much of my daughter for 3 years. She was out in Oz for 2y then as soon as she got back last April, lockdown. Seen her about 3 times in that time.

Hope coronavirus stays at current low levels and rest of world catches up soon.

Have a nice Monday everyone.
  • Sambostar said:
    Basically started off the sentence proudly exclaiming that you're a psychopath and then try and to rewind and try and evoke some sort of ill gotten empathy because you haven't seen your daughter in a time.  I'm sorry, but golf is shit game, even if it is even a game.  You're a loon.  Maybe it just reads badly.
    Blimey, who's had ten too many :) 
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2356
    Ten too many every day for quite a while judging by recent posts. Sad, hope he sorts himself out or gets help.
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • JohnS37JohnS37 Frets: 345
    Also, they reckon that by Monday we will be into herd immunity.
    (in any case, around here they do turn the herds out until mid-May . . . ).