Guitar body needed - can anyone help?

What's Hot
Hi, I'm looking for someone to make a guitar body for me.  It'll be MSG shaped (see my profile pic) with a carved top but all I'm looking for is construction in lightweight alder.  No fancy carved tops or lamination, or binding or anything like that.  Two pieces of alder is all I need. 

I have put together a PDF drawing which can be enlarged to A0 for 1:1  direct measurements.  I'm not in the UK so happy to cover the cost of shipping.  

[This space for rent]

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You might want to try guitarbuild's custom order service
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I assume this is something @GSPBASSES could do but it sounded like he's got a lot of work on!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2355
    tFB Trader
    I assume this is something @GSPBASSES could do but it sounded like he's got a lot of work on!
    You are right I am exceedingly busy at the moment, so much so my orderbook is now closed, I will not be taking on any commissioned work for the foreseeable future. The only work I might take on will be if I have a part built neck or body in stock that I could finish, but no new builds.

I will be having a stock clearance sale later in the month (April), and gradually clearing all my stock throughout the year as I will be retiring from building guitars at the end of the year.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• BorkBork Frets: 259
    I'm sorted now, anyway. 

Thanks chaps.

[This space for rent]

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3958
    Bork said:
    I'm sorted now, anyway. 

Thanks chaps.
    What did you go for?
  • BorkBork Frets: 259
    Lebarque said:
    Bork said:
    I'm sorted now, anyway. 

Thanks chaps.
    What did you go for?
    None of the above.  A contact in Canada offered to do the basic shaping and routing for free if I do the carved top and support his fledgling luthiery business with some endorsements. 

[This space for rent]