Which would you prefer to look like?

What's Hot

Left or right?

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12327
    Following lockdown I look like I ate the guy on the right.
    22reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6870
    Guy on the right. 

But thats because I would feel a lot better. 
    The work involved getting it though... eh.. lol
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3653
    It doesn't matter how much I work out.  With all my body hair I'm still going to look like this anyway.

I've been asked many times, have I never considered getting a tattoo?  Well where the fuck would I have one where it could actually be seen?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7110
    The guy on the right without a shadow of a doubt but as skunk pointed it, I wouldnt want to waste 90 mins a day working out and missing out on carbs for the rest of my life.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10398
    They need to invent a beer that makes you look like the guy on the right. In the meantime we can make do with getting enough wine into the women to make us look like the guy on the right. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    I’m thinner than the guy on the right and paler than the guy on the left...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1795
    I know it's not what you asked but somewhere in between those two is ideal for me.

I haven't got the motivation, self control or discipline to look like the guy on the right but being fit while not ripped is how I like to be. Kinda soft focus fit I suppose
  • In my 20s I looked like the guy on the right.

By my 40s, I looked like the guy on the left.

Now I'm in my 60s, I look like both of them added together.
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7763
    ICBM said:

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7110
    ICBM said:

That’s not a good look . He looks like the sit up champion at a Russian labour camp
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12349
    I’ve always assumed people that are that ripped are so focussed that you couldn’t actually have a conversation with them about anything else but their body. Or they’re an actual athlete. 
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    I’d like to NOT look like someone has taken the mould off of an unset blancmange.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16082
    I used to look like a slightly chunkier version of the guy on the right ......now I look like the guy on the right but with a small belly and less definition in the pecs.......If I worked very hard very hard for 18nmonths I could probably get back to that.
    But ,what's the point when the hair on the head is grey and thinning and the face is wrinkled ? ;still not going to be a pulling-machine.
    I am darker skinned than either of them by a long way .......I think the whiteness is horrible.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    Bullsh*t! I don't believe anyone would prefer a dad bod to a toned one. Shows how stupid these supposed surveys are.

If the two pix had been a toned man and a slinky woman with nice boobies I'd have to think a bit ...
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    Looking like the bloke on the left does have disadvantages. Women throw themselves at my feet all the time. Makes simple everyday tasks like shopping fraught with sexual tension.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    ICBM said:
    That’s not a good look . He looks like the sit up champion at a Russian labour camp
    Unfortunately not too far from it, without the tattoos...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11884
    Does anyone think that the pic on the right is normal for a healthy person?
    Heroes in older films did not have that kind of definition 

Women have had to put up with comparisons with idealised glamour models, is it OK to do this with men?
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11884
    I always think of photos of tribal people, none of them have that ripped look
    I think the ripped look is revolting on women, looks really weird

I suspect that many people voting think that body-shape obsession is not attractive
    I remember a piece years ago that said that married men over 40 with flat stomachs should not be trusted (i.e. must have a motive)

I know that lots of people are obsessed with physique and getting a ripped appearance now, and I think it's often taken too far, too often, same as dieting for women 
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9699
    edited March 2021
    I can't remember if it was Frank Skinner or Jasper Carrott who used to do that joke about women preferring men with a sense of humour, then saying "Ok so George Clooney and Ken Dodd are sat at the bar...". Reminds me of that

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • i look like the one on the right ( in my very distorted fairground mirror, and dodgy eyesight)