Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30273
    Still looks like a pedaltrain nano compared to the @Gassage board.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    My dad can beat up your dad scenario. 
  • Good luck to him when there's a fault in the chain. Been that guy on stage. Don't do it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2216
    Hope he's got some stilts to reach the front row
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    He did a whole set of videos about it, it's worth a watch.
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3491
    Good luck to him when there's a fault in the chain. Been that guy on stage. Don't do it.
    Yeah I have been there as well, I only had two pedals and the connector lead went in the middle of a song! 
  • Good luck to him when there's a fault in the chain. Been that guy on stage. Don't do it.
    Yeah I have been there as well, I only had two pedals and the connector lead went in the middle of a song! 
    Yeah I think I had 4-5 and it was a patch cable somewhere too, stage was dark as hell and it was mid-song (the first one as well). 
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10103
    edited April 2021
    Good luck to him when there's a fault in the chain. Been that guy on stage. Don't do it.
    Same. Even when you have a few and they go wrong it's an absolute nightmare. Once I just tore the OD and boost off the board and did the gig with those two pedals. After it happened once more I sold all the pedals and went modelling. Never happened again 

If you've got 10 pedals with a switcher and midi cables you could have 30 points that could fail. It's just too risky. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    The video blog on it is pretty entertaining. Robs YouTube channel is one of the best I'd say. He doesn't try to sell you shit, just makes cool music and does weird things. 

This board was made for the record, he's not setting it up for gigs haha