PRS CE24 & PRS multi-fit case £1250 — Ernie Ball Musicman Silhouette Special £1175

What's Hot
mendymendy Frets: 144
edited June 18 in Guitars £

PRS CE24 & PRS Multi-fit Case £1250 collected. Excellent condition. Purchased new in 2018 but it’s a 2015 model. Vintage Sunburst Amber. Retail price is £2179. Case cost £199.

Kept in a humidity controlled and smoke free room. I haven’t faffed or messed with it in any way - all stock. Paperwork says Vintage Sunburst. Comes with all the case candy, Trem arm and tags. Excellent near perfect condition. Two small marks on two separate frets as shown in the photos. Very small light wear mark on top of bridge. A couple of very light and small plectrum marks on the body. Most people wouldn’t even mention any of these they are that small insignificant.

This case was purchased recently from Andertons for £199. Never been out of the house. They are currently out of stock at most stores. Excellent case. Does not fit SE models. Fits all US-made PRS models except Hollowbody, SC Hollowbody, Archtop, 12-String, DC3, B.Mason, NF3, JA-15, NS-14, SE/SE Standard and S2 Starla w/Bigsby tremolo.

This is not one of the cheaper Satin models. These cost £2179 new. I’ve listed it cheaper for any that I can find online and mine is in better condition. For an extra £25 I’m willing to deliver to the NW or post with plenty of packaging. Save over a £1000 on what is effectively a new condition guitar.

—————————

Musicman Silhouette Special HSS with Musicman Hard Case £1175 collected. Excellent condition. 2011 model. Blue pearl. Fixed bridge. Retail price is £2099.

Kept in a Musicman case within a humidity controlled and smoke free room. I haven’t faffed or messed with it. Ridiculously good build quality and playability. Excellent condition and really well looked after. Impeccable fretwork. Best neck I’ve ever played. If you don’t need a Trem you can’t get any better in my opinion.

Very light usual scratches on the pick guard from normal use. One very light and small scratch on top of the folded bridge - most likely would buff out. A few light scratches on the case. Most people wouldn’t even mention any of these they are that small insignificant. Extra set of volume/tone knobs. New battery added.

These cost £2099 new. I’ve listed it for cheaper than any others I can find online and mine is in better condition. For an extra £25 I’m willing to deliver to the NW or post with plenty of packaging. Save nearly £1000 on what is effectively a new condition guitar.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments