SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
BingManBingMan Frets: 35
edited May 2021 in Acoustics £
Am I mad?

I'm toying with the idea of selling my 12 fret Collings 0002H...

Think it's from 2012 and in excellent condition with only a couple of tiny marks here and there. It also has upgraded adirondack spruce braces for a bit more juice.

It's a great guitar that doesn't get played as much as it should and i've got an itch for something else... and what with the 'one in one out' policy now in place in my house something has to go.

Very comfortable guitar - great finger picker but can also handle a flat pick very well. It's smaller than a dreadnought but don't let it's size fool you, this is loud, responsive and can totally match volume and projection of a good dread.

The usual stunning attention to detail and craftsmanship that comes out of the Collings workshop.

I'm not 100% sure I want to part with it to be honest so i'm putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest 

i'll add some pics and a video when I get a minute
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
    I'm afraid the answer is yes, you're mad @BingMan.  Slot head, 12-fret, wide neck - it's a finger picker's delight and sounds considerably better than anything else out there. What else can you buy that could possibly replace a Collings 0002H?  If I were you, and by definition I'm not, I would take a long hard think about this one and if you really, really still want to sell ...
    put the price up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BingManBingMan Frets: 35
    Maybe I should put the asking price to £15,000 and see how long it hangs around for!
    Forgot to mention I’m based in london 
    couple of pics...

not sure how you embed them... hopefully this works

https://imgur.com/mk67LOf

https://imgur.com/n2NfS2M
  • oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 844

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom