ON HOLD: Fender CS Lake Placid Blue Tele with Bigsby £2,300

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 5352
edited June 1 in Guitars £
Acquired this recently on here from the lovely @PC1971 but not really bonded with it.

Bought a couple of other guitars recently so now just looking for a sale - unless someone has a Novo Serus J they fancy moving on.

Hope Paul doesn't mind me using his photos but here they are - note it did have a Mastery bridge on it but it is now back to the CS one:

It's a 2009 model in Lake Placid Blue. I'd describe it as a medium relic. It has a comfortable C-shaped neck profile, a 9.5" fretboard radius with lovely dark rosewood and Dunlop 6105 frets. I've not got the Floor Traveller. 

It comes with the original Custom Shop case, accessories including the chrome bridge cover, CS strap and Certificate as pictured. 

Weight is 8.52 lb - obviously the Bigsby adds quite a bit.

The harness has been upgraded to a 'James Home of Tone Signature Series. Original Custom Shop Harness included in the sale.

Based in Harrogate. Any questions, let me know. No offers, thanks.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments