SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Reissue DeArmond RC 1000 in mint condition

Jazzy_JakeJazzy_Jake Frets: 132
edited July 2021 in Parts £
Upgraded to the RC1100 so selling this for 100 95 GBP including postage to UK mainland. Comes with the little stick and screws to install. Was bought as stock on a Guild A-150 reissue, only used for a year. 

It is available from Thomann new for 95, but once you add the new obscene VAT and customs charges this comes out at around 125 (UPS charge 10 quid 'brokerage' fee!!). I think 100 is a fair price considering it is almost new, but PM me with offers.

For those interested, to my ears there wasn't a world of difference between the 1100 and the 1000. The 1000 is more microphonic which may be good or bad depending on how much of the acoustic quality of your guitar you want to come through. The 1100 has better string separation and a slightly more electric tone, allows use of lighter strings. I also heard the 1000 works with bronze strings, whereas the 1100 doesn't. Would be great for someone who mainly plays an archtop acoustic and accasionally plugs in.

One pic included below and multiple pics from different angles via the imgur link:

https://imgur.com/a/x7j6EoI

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments