SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD K. Yairi yf-018 Acoustic Guitar 2006 Spruce Mahogany (Martin 0-18) All Solid

What's Hot
djmusicmandjmusicman Frets: 12
edited June 2021 in Acoustics £
Yairi YF-018.

Made in Japan 2006, signed K. Yairi himself. This is Yairi's version of the Martin 0-18. It comes with the original hard shell flight case in great condition.

The back and sides are solid mahogany with a beautiful solid sitka spruce top. Please note there are 2 similar models that were produced by K. Yairi. The Yf-018b had a solid top with laminated back and sides. This model (yf-018) is an all solid wood construction. It was a sweet warm sound and has opened up nicely over the last 15 years. It sounds similar to the vintage Guild f-20's that I've had. Perfect to play on the couch.

Nut width 1 11/16 (42mm) Similar neck to an electric guitar, very easy to play.

Condition report
All original

Overall mint condition, a small repair was done near the end pin.
Frets in great shape.

I've set the guitar up to have optimal action. At the 12th fret: Bass 2mm Treble 1.5mm.

I ship well packed and with full insurance. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking £̶1̶0̶9̶5̶ for this beauty. Reduced to £995.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments