SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Stock clearance sale

What's Hot

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4130
    GSPBASSES said:
    Any Vs coming later?
    Not in the very near future I’m afraid, maybe towards the end of the summer, I have at lease 4 partly built.
    Can I call dibs on a '58 types if available please? Happy to put a deposit/pay now if that helps, cheers :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2694
    Mines just arrived, superb!
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    GSPBASSES said:
    In the sale above there is saying RB6T priced at £220 this was a typo it should have been £320. I have let it go at the listed price but I thought I better mention it, as later in the year there will be some more RB6T’s for sale, that will be priced at £320 for B grade and £375 for A grade.

I'd take one of those happily - is there any way I can kinda... Put my name down for one? SAME HERE 
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
    tFB Trader
    Because there was so much interest in the RB6T I’m going to make another batch of them towards the end of June. I still have enough London plan to make it least three more as per the one in the sale. Possibly by the end of May I will have one more RB6T that takes 2 P 90s this is a Swamp Ash body fully  chambered body, flamed Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard. There might also be an RBT, this is the one with the German curve more details later.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• GSPBASSES said:
    Any Vs coming later?
    Not in the very near future I’m afraid, maybe towards the end of the summer, I have at lease 4 partly built.
    Can I call dibs on a '58 types if available please? Happy to put a deposit/pay now if that helps, cheers :)

Me too!
  • GSPBASSES said:
    Because there was so much interest in the RB6T I’m going to make another batch of them towards the end of June. I still have enough London plan to make it least three more as per the one in the sale. Possibly by the end of May I will have one more RB6T that takes 2 P 90s this is a Swamp Ash body fully  chambered body, flamed Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard. There might also be an RBT, this is the one with the German curve more details later.

@gspbasses colour me extremely interested in any! Lovely looking things, and p90s would work great.
  • BornFromAJackalBornFromAJackal Frets: 34
    edited April 2021
    GSPBASSES said:
    That Would look cool as hell with a German carve on it! H-S config!
  • euaneuan Frets: 1468
    Whats the radius on the left handed TC neck?
    tFB Trader
    euan said:
    Whats the radius on the left handed TC neck?
    It has a 9.5" radius.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

tFB Trader
    All sold now, thank's to everybody who has purchased them, I have to get my finger out now and get some more ready to sell.

• Tadragh1Tadragh1 Frets: 70
    @GSPBASSES, I guess you can't make too many of these RBT6.
  • NPPNPP Frets: 236
    GSPBASSES said:
    NPP said:
    are you going to make any more lefty Teles or is that the last one ever?

It’s doubtful if I will make any more left-handed Tele’s, the one in the ad above has been sitting on the shelf for nearly 2 years now. So yes this could be the last one ever. 
    sorry I missed this - sad to hear it might have been the last one.

I wish you all the best for your retirement!

• horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    GOD DAMIT!!! I missed out on a 72! down for the next lot on these

• champ222champ222 Frets: 34
    Any interesting strat necks?
    tFB Trader
    Not at the moment, but I always have lots of part built necks, if you have something in mind let me know and I'll see what I've got. 

• champ222champ222 Frets: 34
    22 frets, maple board preferred, but a particularly nice fretboard would work well. Walnut neck might be nice, might look weird with a maple board though 
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4130
    GSPBASSES said:
    Not at the moment, but I always have lots of part built necks, if you have something in mind let me know and I'll see what I've got. 
    I don’t suppose you have any 24” scale ones suitable for a Jag/Mustang? In an ideal world it’d be a rosewood board and modern-ish radius, with a chunky-ish profile, but I’ll consider anything really! :)
  • euaneuan Frets: 1468
    NPP said:
    GSPBASSES said:
    NPP said:
    are you going to make any more lefty Teles or is that the last one ever?

It’s doubtful if I will make any more left-handed Tele’s, the one in the ad above has been sitting on the shelf for nearly 2 years now. So yes this could be the last one ever. 
    sorry I missed this - sad to hear it might have been the last one.

I wish you all the best for your retirement!
    If it was to happen I'd be more than happy to put in with another lefty for a Tele body, I would especially be interested in a double bound one(and a 7.25" radius neck)
    edited May 2021 tFB Trader
    I've had a couple of people asking me to make left-handed black guard TC's, I will most likely now make some more but it won't be until July at the earliest, only point being is I do not do 7.5" fingerboard radius the tightest I do is 9.5".

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14412
    champ222 said:
    Walnut neck might be nice
    Indeedy doody. :)

In my case, a 21 fret Stratocaster type. I would be equally happy with Wenge or similar exotic, dark brown timbers.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.