SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/ USA Dobro 33 round neck with mojo, Withdrawn.

What's Hot
wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 256
edited May 2021 in Acoustics £
There’s always a reason why something is a bargain so here we go.
  Previous owner brought this back from the USA, and sadly it suffered a neck break in transit, it was repaired over here and I have owned it for the last 5-6 years, possibly longer, with no issues. Mainly used with std tuning and also open E or G, setup with a medium action for normal use or slide.
  I believe it’s an early 90’s D33H model in nickel over brass, certainly pre Gibson takeover, I haven’t played it for some time and I would like to fund a short scale bass, hence the reason for sale.
  It’s cash on collection only from sunny Devon, close to M5 junc 28 at £750, (unrepaired I think it would be around £12-1400) only trades I would be interested in would be a short scale (30”) bass.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/inox5a161z887lz/AABtQn2tKXhI7LLS8ReeuPFqa?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KDSKDS Frets: 221
    Might be worth posting on Micheal messers website in the tinpan alley section
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 256
    Anyone brave enough to make an offer !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Wet weekend bump 
    Almost did a big price drop today, but having spent an hour on my front porch with it, I can’t see the sense in selling it for the price of a Chinese copy.