SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Aguilar DB751 Bass Amp (in Gator Case)

Circu5Circu5 Frets: 4
edited September 2021 in Amps £

*SOLD* Hi folks!

As I'm playing more six string these days, I'm reluctantly letting go the best best bass amp I've ever had. I just plugged in and thought, "Job done."

The amp is in great condition. I've serviced it every year, it's got new tubes, and comes in a robust Gator case (with space at the top for good air circulation). £1300 £1250.

Collection from me in Swindon, Wiltshire, would be great. Or we could meet halfway at a reasonable distance, like Bristol or Reading services. Or you can arrange for a courier, and I'll package it all up ready for collection. Up to you!
  • No trades
  • Bank transfer preferred (I'll provide bank details in private message).

Cheers!

Steve

Steve Tilling - frontman and guitarist for CIRCU5 and EXTC (feat. XTC's Terry Chambers)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Circu5Circu5 Frets: 4
    Back on sale
    Steve Tilling - frontman and guitarist for CIRCU5 and EXTC (feat. XTC's Terry Chambers)
    Bump
    Price drop - £1250
    Bump