SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bilt Zaftig SS (SOLD), Gibson CS NAMM Firebird (SOLD),

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
Couple of guitars for sale:

First up, a Bilt Zaftig SS. It really is as new - it genuinely has been played for only around an hour.

More images:

http://imgur.com/gallery/VfIZBBj

Bilt guitars are all handmade in the USA and have an excellent reputation. This particular one is a gorgeous guitar, similar to a semi-hollow Jazzmaster. It has a roasted alder body and Lollar Rayo pick-ups which sound fabulous with a real bite. It is set up perfectly and looks wonderful in a kind of sonic blue/grey finish.

Manufacturer spec as follows:

Serial #: 20680

Weight: 7lbs 5.9oz

• Roasted Alder Body
  • Roasted Maple Neck
  • Rosewood Fringerboard
  • Clay Dots
  • 25.5 Scale
  • 9.5 Radius
  • Standard Medium C
  • Lo Gloss Nitro Finish
  • Lollar El Rayos
  • Nickel Kluson Tuners

Review from Guitar Magazine here:

https://guitar.com/review/bilt-guitars-s-s-zaftig-review/

£2,000.

Any questions, please ask. I don't want to post this so it is collection only from Harrogate. I may be able to travel a little to meet.

Next, a Gibson Custom Shop NAMM Firebird in stunning, mint condition with Maestro Vibrola. SOLD

More images: http://imgur.com/gallery/GqCU6P6

I bought this new from Coda Music a couple of months ago and it is absolutely wonderful. It is still in as new condition, having been admired much more than played.

As you can see, this particular guitar was a show guitar for Gibson at their NAMM 2020 Show. It was featured and reviewed in Guitar Magazine, a copy of which is included in the case, along with the Certificate and all the other case candy. 

Spec-wise, it has a solid mahogany body and neck. The pickups are Alnico Vs. Gibson describe the neck shape as an authentic slim 65 C shape. The fingerboard is a gorgeous Indian rosewood.

It plays as good as it looks. No issues at all.

£3,575 SOLD

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Very nice! I particularly like the Bilt.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3755
    Dribble...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    DB1 said:
    Very nice! I particularly like the Bilt.
    Thanks Dave. It'll be lovely again once I've cleaned @Lebarque 's dribble off it....
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dear me that firebird is a beaut! GLWTS
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1926
    The Bilt is lovely - Does it balance?
    Schnozz said:
    The Bilt is lovely - Does it balance?
    Yes it does, mate. 
    Weekend bump.
    Firebird sold.
    Bilt bump.
    Bish bash bosh Bilt!
    Bilt on hold.
  • Zaftig still available? 
    Long gone, sorry.