SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Don Mare Hot Bakelite Pickup Set

TDubsTDubs Frets: 707
edited May 2021 in Parts £
As per the title, a set of Don Mare PUPs for sale. Neck pickup has been used, bridge pickup never used.

It seems like I woefully undersold a set of these on here a couple of months ago and one of the pups from the set I sold before, appeared on Reverb soon after and sold for about 50% more than I sold the complete set for. So if you do some searching on here for Don Mare and see my last sale, I haven’t lost my marbles, I just can’t face losing out on another few hundred pounds again!

I’m asking £395 (+postage) for the set which still seems to be under what they sell for.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KjBtckZ
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7028
    edited May 2021 tFB Trader
    I believe that once Don has shipped his outstanding orders he's hanging up his winder so grab 'em while you can!

Ah, I was given duff info, he's stopping taking orders and just making for stock
    http://www.buckcannon.com/
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 707
    Really hope he does make more. The funds from this sale are going towards a strat project and I may get some DM pups for it.
    Unfortunately a buyer on here had to pull out so a Sunday bump from me.
    Adding some potential trades if you have something you can offer against these PUPs.

I’m after a Strat neck, rosewood, preferably Fender, WD, Allparts, Warmouth etc. 50/60s feel so no 70s style headstock.

Also a SSS pickup set either from Don Mare or the Oilcity master wound series Route 66 or Pre-BS 62.

Can be a part cash, part trade deal.
    Sold pending payment