SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Suhr Hedgehog/Carol Ann/Fuchs

ManxmusicmanManxmusicman Frets: 25
edited May 2021 in Amps £
Looking for a Suhr Hedgehog/Carol Ann (Triptik or Tucana preferable but would also consider OD3). Seller would need to be happy to post the amp (I can arrange the courier).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
    Hedgehog is a great amp, I made the mistake of selling mine. Good luck with the hunt. 
  • HoraceB said:
    Hedgehog is a great amp, I made the mistake of selling mine. Good luck with the hunt. 
    It sounds impressive from the clips I’ve heard. How flexible are the switching features? Did you use them or just find one or two sounds that you liked and stuck to them?
    HoraceB said:
    It sounds impressive from the clips I’ve heard. How flexible are the switching features? Did you use them or just find one or two sounds that you liked and stuck to them?
    It has four settings, I ended up settling it to clean, clean boost, overdrive & overdrive boost. You can also use the effects loop as a master volume. 
  • Bumpity bump, still looking, would also consider Fuchs ods variants.
  • wintomatowintomato Frets: 4
    bit late responding to this, but I am selling an ODS50 + matching 2x12
    edited June 2022
    Coda have a second hand Hedgehog https://www.coda-music.com/secondhand/suhr-hedgehog-50-head-secondhand.html

oops! just seen that this is an old thread
  • It is getting on a bit. I purchased that hedgehog from coda but it didn’t sound like I thought it would so sent it back and managed to find a carol Ann Tucana, which also didn’t sounded like I wanted it to, anyways shortly after the Tucana arrived my pedalboard power supply died, replaced it and all of a sudden the carol Ann sounds completely different, guess the power supply must have been on its way out for a while! So annoy8ngly the hedgehog didn’t get a fair shout but more than happy with the Tucana.