SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold: Fidelity Double Standard, Godin Radiator (2020 version) and Godin Progression

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• selexisselexis Frets: 50
    That Fidelity...it is such a shame the Brexit makes selling guitars to Germany so much more complicated and expensive. That would be a one for me for sure :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 776
    edited June 2021
    Bump with a price drop for the Fidelity (£1200 inc postage), and Godin Radiator (2020) (£450 inc postage) added
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    I’ve been sat playing my double standard tonight and it really is the most joyous guitar to play. Just exquisite quality all over and that’s translated through the wood strings on every note. Anyone who likes the look and could buy this and doesn’t is crazy. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2021
    dazzajl said:
    I’ve been sat playing my double standard tonight and it really is the most joyous guitar to play. Just exquisite quality all over and that’s translated through the wood strings on every note. Anyone who likes the look and could buy this and doesn’t is crazy. 
    Thank you for the kind words. It is lovely well made guitar. Glad you’re enjoying yours. 

I seem to be changing my guitars faster than I change my pants at the moment (every few months is normal, right...?).  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3129
    Rich31k said:

I seem to be changing my guitars faster than I change my pants at the moment (every few months is normal, right...?).  
    It’s a stage unless your are one of a couple of fretboard legends (and all round nice chaps so no disrespect meant to them). 

I’m currently sat on my most stationary gear period for about 7/8 years (no changes for 12 months). Although between your Fidelity and the new Trent guitars I’m getting itchy fingers again! :)
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5378
    How is that Fidelity still there? Best deal on this site at the moment IMO. 
    Teyeplayer said:
    Rich31k said:

It’s a stage unless your are one of a couple of fretboard legends (and all round nice chaps so no disrespect meant to them). 

I’m currently sat on my most stationary gear period for about 7/8 years (no changes for 12 months). Although between your Fidelity and the new Trent guitars I’m getting itchy fingers again! :)
    You're right. I'm going to try not to change things too much for a while, and focus on practice/playing rather than gear (famous last words)!

Whitecat said:
    How is that Fidelity still there? Best deal on this site at the moment IMO. 
    Thank you. Appreciate it. I'm even thinking about just holding onto to it. Stick in in its case for a little while and come back to it fresh in a couple of months. 
  • I say hold onto the Fidelity Rich. Matt's prices have just gone up and his book is full up - his build time has jumped from 12 weeks to 4 - 6 months!

I would take it off your hands at that bargain price, but mine has literally just gone back to Matt to have Mojotrons installed (and it would be hard to justify 2 x Fidelty guitars with mojotrons in them!). It had goldfoils before, but I fancied a change.

Maybe I should buy it anyway and install the goldfoils in this one......

• That fidelity is beautiful. Just worried my playing couldn’t do it justice..
    I say hold onto the Fidelity Rich. Matt's prices have just gone up and his book is full up - his build time has jumped from 12 weeks to 4 - 6 months!

I would take it off your hands at that bargain price, but mine has literally just gone back to Matt to have Mojotrons installed (and it would be hard to justify 2 x Fidelty guitars with mojotrons in them!). It had goldfoils before, but I fancied a change.

Maybe I should buy it anyway and install the goldfoils in this one......

Good to hear Fidelity are going from strength to strength. 

The Mojotrons are excellent. The combination of gold foil neck and Mojotron bridge in @dazzajl’s fidelity is nice - could be worth a try. 

I think you’re probably right about hanging onto it. I was only selling to generate funds to buy other stuff - when I’m better getting to know what I already have. 
    edited June 2021
    Bump. 

Godin Radiator price drop to £375. 

Edit: Godin Progression added. Great quality assembled in USA from parts made in Canada. Cheap as chips. £250+Postage.  See the main post for more details

Popped all three on eBay with no reserve, finishing Friday. 

What can I say, I like to live dangerously.*

*I don’t like to live dangerously. 
  • 19791979 Frets: 87
    PM’d re the Godin Progression
    Just to clarify. I'm still happy to answer questions regarding the guitars for sale here, but they are withdrawn for the sake of complying with eBay's T&Cs.  :)