SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS:Seymour Duncan Telecaster Hot Rails pickups set now with pics (I hope) SOLD

spev11spev11 Frets: 327
edited May 2021 in Parts £
I bought these from a seller on Reverb in March, fitted them and they sounded great but I realised I'd made my tele sound too much like my Les Paul so I put the the Iron Gear set back in. 
Plenty of wire left on them (more than enough for a normal Tele setup).
Seymour Duncan web page here

I'd like £90 posted (insured) for them
If the photo doesnt work they look the same as the ones on the Seymour Duncan website, black with black rails (mine have a little dust on them  )
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Excuse me for saying so but it would help enormously to have photographs of the actual pickups that you are offering. (Top and bottom views should suffice.)

FWIIW, you could probably get more of a twangy Telecaster sound from the  Duncan Rails pickups by changing to A500k pots and, possibly, adding coil splittage or series/parallel switching options.

Schaller offers a version of its Megaswitch that would automate the mode switching. I would have to scratch my head a bit to create a schematic diagram.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 327
    I honestly though the pic was visible to all, I shall redo em ( I cant understand in this day and age why sharing pics on the net is so troublesome-every forum I use does it a different way)