SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD. Fender American Professional strat w/Texas Specials £875

riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
FS Fender American Professional stratocaster with Fender locking tuners and CS Texas Specials and Fender tort guard. Home use only.
Original hardcase included, and original tuners.
Purchased new in early 2017. Very good condition, although couple of small dings on body (one near jack socket and one on bass side horn) but it's difficult to photograph in this color.  Will try to provide better photos if required. £875

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    edited May 2021
    edited May 2021
    Lastly, this photo is mainly to show the case. (The original HSS pickguard and pickups are not included as they were sold when I put the Texas Specials in).
    I would have taken a new photo of the case but it's inside the original Fender box up in the loft. The guitar has only ever been used at home and is kept on a stand in the cupboard.  

edited June 2021
    Bump 
    edited June 2021
    Bump and a drop to 875
  • Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 133
    Nice guitar and bargain price - seen similar on ebay for £1200 with stock pups and tuners.
  • AJSAJS Frets: 43
    very nice very tempting
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 287
    Bungle1 said:
    Nice guitar and bargain price - seen similar on ebay for £1200 with stock pups and tuners.
    Yep. People are asking top money for these. I just paid £950 for this model which I thought was fair. This is a lot of guitar for that price.