SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Ibanez Nutube Tube Screamer (SOLD); Ramble FX Marvel drive 3 £100 posted BOTH SOLD

variplexivariplexi Frets: 108
edited August 2021 in FX £
I haven’t had this for too long. Overall good condition. Has a few superficial scrapes and I don’t have the original packaging, but works perfectly and sounds / looks great. This model has the Nutube (as in the Vox MV series of mini maps) which is meant to give better amp-simulation and playing dynamics. It has the Tube Screamer “gene” but is slightly modified. Main differences being bit less of a mids-hump (in my opinion), Clean-OD blend control which is very useful as an all out OD or a clean-ish boost, 9-18V power for variable headroom. (p.s. I have only used this with 9v external power). 

£150 £130 posted with PP(f&f). SOLD

As new condition with box etc Ramble FX Marvel drive 3 - plexi in a box. "Bright" and "Normal" channel knobs which can be blended and 9/18v selector which changes the gain structure. A very nice Marshall-in-a-box pedal option. 

£130 £110 £100 posted with PP(f&f).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments